Cruisers interested in sailing from Miami in October of 2018 have many options to choose from.
Quick weekend cruises include 3-night cruises to the Bahamas, departing on Friday and returning Monday morning. For a slightly longer getaway, try a 4-night Caribbean cruise with a Monday or Thursday departure.
Cuba cruises remain popular and are available in 4 to 9-night cruise lengths in October.
Some out-of-the-ordinary Miami cruise departures for October include the October 10th sailing of the Regent Seven Seas Mariner on a 66 night world cruise, an October 26th Transatlantic cruise aboard the Oceania Regatta, and a 21 night Caribbean cruise aboard the MSC Divina.
See a full list of October Miami cruise departures below.
October 2018 Cruises From Miami
Monday, October 1, 2018 Miami Cruise Departures
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruise Aboard the Carnival Victory
- 4 Night Bahamas Cruise Aboard the Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas
- 4 Night Cuba Cruise Aboard the Norwegian Sky
Thursday, October 4, 2018 Miami Cruise Departures
- 4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Carnival Sensation
- 4 Night Cuba Cruise Aboard the Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas